I love how creepy these guys manage to make their movies.
Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman directed the massive box office winner Paranormal Activity 3 and now have reportedly signed on to the fourth installment in the home-made fright franchise, and will executive produce a Catfish series for MTV. The directors talk with Co.Create about the evolution of storytelling, branded content, and why they’re not really narcissists.
Reblogged from fastcompany
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- clairevo reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- aa25 likes this
- electric-rhapsodies-in-bloom likes this
- pyramiduo likes this
- commonsuperhero likes this
- batesnursery likes this
- chocolatecoveredsundries likes this
- journalofajournalist reblogged this from fastcompany
- erexi0n likes this
- omidreamer likes this
- evangotlib likes this
- fastcompany posted this